Are you looking for a method to login to your Mygroundbiz account? If you nod your head in agreement, that means you have landed on the right webpage. Mygroundbiz portal is designed and developed for independent business contractors associated with FedEx Ground.
Having access to Mygroundbiz enables you to view settlement/charge statements and buy & sell vehicles. Besides, the portal allows you to connect with vendors and get access to company news and FedEx Ground success stories.
In the following article, we have shared a detailed guide on how to login to your Mygroundbiz account and some remedies for ‘Mygroundbiz not working’ issues. So without wasting any time, let’s jump into it.
- 1 How To Login MyGroundBiz Account?
- 1.1 Prerequisites:
- 1.2 Rules For Creating Mygroundbiz Password
- 1.3 FAQs
- 1.4 How to contact Mygroundbiz?
- 1.5 How to fix Mygroundbizaccount not working?
- 1.6 How to get rid of the “Either username or password do not match” error message?
- 1.7 How to reset a password for the Mygroundbiz account?
- 1.8 Why is the Mygroundbiz site down?
How To Login MyGroundBiz Account?
Before we get into the method, let’s talk about the prerequisite you will need to access the portal.
- The first thing you need is a device with a working internet connection. It could be a smartphone, a tablet, or a PC or laptop. The user interface of Mygroundbiz is easy to navigate and works seamlessly when accessed from a PC or laptop.
- Lastly, but most importantly, logging in to Mygroundbiz requires a 7-digit FedEx ID. You can find it on your FedEx ID badge.
Once you have the prerequisite, here is how to login to your Mygroundbiz account:
- Grab your laptop, and shoot up a web browser. Preferably, go for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (for Windows users) and Safari (for MacOS users).
- Next, hover over to the address bar, type www.mygroundbiz.com, and press Enter.
- Upon redirecting to the official Mygroundbiz portal, you will be asked to enter your FedEx ID number to sign in.
- So do the needful by typing your 7-digit FedEx ID in the prescribed box given and then hit LOG IN.
You will be instantly taken over to the Mygroundbiz user dashboard.
Or, if it’s the first time you have accessed your account, in that case, you will need to set up a password.
Rules For Creating Mygroundbiz Password
To ensure you have a strong password, it should be 8 to 32 characters long, consisting of at least one number and one special character. Suppose you don’t comply with this rule. In that case, the Mygroundbiz system may not accept your password, which will also prevent you from proceeding further.
NOTE: To ensure maximum security, Mygroundbiz requires its users to change their password every 90 days. Once you have reached the threshold, you will get a prompt notifying “Your password has expired.”
How to contact Mygroundbiz?
The contact form is the best way to get in touch with Mygroundbiz. Enter your user contractor ID, full name, facility number, phone number, and email address. Select the inquiry area from the available options, and type in your subject and a brief overview of your inquiry. After providing all the required info, hit the Submit button. Mygroundbiz should revert you within 3 working days.
How to fix Mygroundbizaccount not working?
If you are facing any issues accessing the separate Mygroundbizaccount, call 1.800.HELPMIS (435.7647). The lines are open Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – Midnight, and Saturday, 7 a.m.– 2 p.m. Eastern.
How to get rid of the “Either username or password do not match” error message?
The above error states that either your username or password is incorrect. To fix the issue, rectify the user credentials and try again.
How to reset a password for the Mygroundbiz account?
To reset the MyGroundBiz password, call 1-855-NEW-PSWD (1-855-639-7793).
Why is the Mygroundbiz site down?
Note that the MyGroundBiz portal goes under weekly maintenance every Sunday from 12 a.m. EST until 6 a.m. EST. Therefore, you may not get access to your Mygroundbiz account during the mentioned time period.
We hope the information shared above helped you gain more knowledge about the Mygroundbiz portal. If you have any questions, leave them down in the comments.